Feb 9, 2009

I'm your Mother not your Maid!

There is a new Sheriff in Town and her name is "Mom"
For the most part my family is fairly neat and tidy. We do tend to go through spurts of messiness from time to time. I don’t know what happens but it seems like everyone seems to collectively forget that they aren’t living in a Hotel.  I have to remind myself that underneath the kids clutter things really are clean. The chaos of it all does wear on me. Maybe, I need to send them all a bill for “housekeeping” since they seem to think I am the maid at this hotel.
When will my boys ever get it!  "I'm not their maid!"  So from now on till they get it, I will post pictures of their messy mess on my Blog. I want you to know I've raised them to pick up after themselves but from time to time they forget I'm not the Maid I'm their Mama. When I start to yelling that's when I see the boys remember I'm the Mama around here.  So I will from now on post pictures of their Messes till they get it!!!!!   Jon got lucky today,  His bedroom door was locked. 
Cory's Bed. Yes it's raining in California but no tornadoes except in Cory's room
Cory's Closet. Mind you his has plenty of hangers and a great show rack, But I guess his system works better.
Cory seems to think his TV is where he can hang up his stuff. 
Why can't the boys and the Hubby ever get it! it only takes a second to put on!
My boys seem to think this is a flat iron cooling rack.  After you use it put it away.
 No this is not a towel Rack after it's been used! Yuck!!
Oh look they seem to think the towels will sprout legs and walk itself over to the dirty hamper! Ergh!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you are a stay at home mom so thats what stay at home moms due.