Apr 26, 2009

Bring me back a Thong!

My Hubby left for Brazil this morning for a whole week! Gosh what am I gonna do without him, Hum, Well I can't go to Vegas that's for sure. Da Hubby has me on Las Vegas restriction for a while, Ya see I kinda spend a little to much on Our cruise Gambling.  How much you ask, well it was a few thousand dollars, ( just a few).. I know, I know, But ask me if I had fun?
Most of you know Rudy is Senior Director for DirecTV Latin America (DTVLA)  and is headed to Brazil to Launch high-definition (HD) services in Latin America. My poor hubby he wanted me to go with him, However I am still pooped out from our cruise and I still have " The Hives"
 
My body is reacting to a Dental procedure I had a few weeks back and it really sucks. I have to endure hours of itching and there is really nothing I could do but apply medication and overdose on Benadryl everyday. 
So as I gave my hubby a great big kiss this morning, wished him a safe trip and waved him goodbye as he walked into the airport terminal I yelled out, " Hey Baby bring me back a Bikini Thong"  Talk about making grown men blush, There were a few there that Blushed as they past me by. Oh well I can't help it, I was just being me......

No comments: