Apr 27, 2009

My Baby Branded for Life

A couple of weeks before our Cruise I had a conversation with Cory and it went like this:
  • Mom: Cory when we go on our Mexican Cruise your are old enough to get a Tattoo (18 years old). 
  • Cory: Ya I know Mom!
  • Mom: Hey Cory, I'm just kidding Ha!
  • Cory:  HEY MOM?
  • Mom: WHAT!
  • Cory: (Lifting up his shirt) Looky, Looky what I got!
  • Mom: Holy *#?*! 
Let's just say, Rudy had to peel me off the floor, I was in shock for a while. My baby got a Tattoo just hours after he turned 18 years old. ERGH!!!!!!!!! 
Why a Bear?  When Cory started to get hairy a few years back, I started to call him my Bear, Cory had a Ex-girlfriend named Amanda who passed away in November. She use to called him Her Bear so in Honor of her he decided to get a big o bear.  
Click "HERE" to read about Amanda.

No comments: