Apr 21, 2009

I'm Blogging again!

Oh gosh where to begin! I guess looking at my last Blog post March 27th to be exact it's been quite a while since I've posted.. Yikes!

I'm really into the Face book thingy and I love it..... I believe it a lazy mans way to post stories, However it's not fair to most of my Bloggy friends who don't want nothing to do with facebook and miss my Blog post. "SORRY." I've recieved many E-mails from you wondering why I haven't been posting anything and if I was ever going to post again. So back by popular demand  "I'm back" and I'm sorry for the long delay.
So tomorrow I will have a whole recap of all that's been going on in my life since I last blogged. 

Norma

3 comments:

Jody said...

THANK YOU.... it's about time! :) I miss reading your posts, thou i am glad we are friends on facebook as well :) Love Ya Jody

Marie said...

Goes for me too, Missy!

Besos,
Marie

Norma said...

Thank you my wonderful friends,