Apr 21, 2009

I'm itchy

Okay this is not funny I've been having a big problem with itching, Bad case of the "HIVES" it from a chemical reaction to my dental work.  
I know that my mind is warped, probably far beyond the amount of others, but here is a funny book I found It's  titled "The Dude Ranch Dudes"
Ok - issue one - Look at the cow in the bed!! Oh. My. Gawd. what is he doing?
Now the girly one is telling dude he has a rash....
Seriously - the rash is so not funny - but is in need of rubbing??
So why does the concert poster advertise the Dude Ranch Dudes - but there is totally a girl in the band. Isn't there? Or maybe not?! Hmmmmmm....
Dude is rubbing and rubbing while he sings, and everyone is watching him and wondering what the hell he is doing?? SERIOUSLY??
No freakin way??!!! So everyone saw that Dude has a rash - AND IT LOOKS LIKE FUN TO RUB IT?????! Holy mother.....

No comments: