Jul 1, 2009

Oh No! Bono!

Chastity Bono is having a sex change to become a man. Daughter of Sonny and Cher, says he "has made the courageous decision to honor his true identity and began the sex-change process earlier this year.
A few weeks ago Rudy, myself, Jon and Kelly had dinner down on 2nd street and were stopped by a woman who was from Celebrity footage and wanted to get our take on Chastity's decision to become a man, Um I defiantly opped out on that interview, I'm a bit camera shy and with my new smile I felt it was a bit to uncomfortable. As much as I want America to see my beautiful smile I stepped away far away from the camera.
 If your wondering how I feel about this whole sex change operation
Changing your sexual identification, might solve some problems, but ... what if your problem is actually something else?

Jon and Rudy in front of one of Chastity Bonos restaurants

Rudy Had a lot to say about this matter, You see 21 years ago one of Rudy's co-worker a man had a sex change to became a woman so Rudy had a lot to say about this topic. 

3 comments:

Marie said...

I wish we could hear what Rudy had to say. I'm sure it came from pure wisdom.

Jody said...

I wish I could have heard what you all think! and Norma, girl get in front of that camera, you are awesome!! :)

Debbie said...

Believe it or nor, I actually know someone who has had a sex change operation. He was a man, now he's a woman. This is a family member and at the time I thought it was the weirdest thing I ever heard of. I was probably about 14 when he had this done and afterward, he/she went on to marry! TWICE! All my life I used to wonder how come I couldn't find a husband and SHE COULD!!!!! TWICE!