Jul 1, 2009

Our Cory's Graduation day

Okay YES!, I have been slow at posting my baby' s Graduation day. You see I'm still in shock to think both my children are High School Graduates and the shock of it all is to think how old that makes me feel, ugh!
Watching my baby walk on that stage to receive his High School Diploma filled my eyes with tears of joy and how proud it feels as a parent to see their Child's accomplishments.  
How Blessed I am to have Three wonderful men in my life.
Okay, Okay as if I didn't need any more excitement that day I had to grab a cup of Joe before the graduation, Hey it was a bit chilly that afternoon.

2 comments:

Marie said...

What a handsome family! Congrats to Corey from the Bozas.

Love you,
Marie

Jody said...

Ohhhh Congrats, Corey!! Norma, I know you and Rudy are so proud...
(love the starbucks)