Oct 13, 2006

Molly comes home!

God is Good! Thank You all for all your prayers. Our precious Miss Molly came home from the Hospital. Test results arrived and had a wonderful report. No sign of Lymphoma cancer. Just had the bad case of swollen lymphnote. and Rudy & I got a bad case of the to much $Dinero$ over a Thousand plus dollars for her stay at the doggie hospital. What a relief. Our 3 day Rollercoaster Ride finally came to an end. Miss Molly was full of energy when Rudy and I picked her up. Tail a wagging, Jumping up to me to give me slurpy kissess, Oh what happiness I felt again. Molly needs to take two kinds of meds for a while but she will be okay. Tonight Rudy and I where suppost to attend Journey concert at the Hollywood bowl, But due to the rain we decided to go eat at one of our favorite place The Palms . We even order a Filet Mignon to go for Miss Molly. She ate every bit of it!

No comments: