Oct 12, 2006

Molly is in the hospital!!

My Baby Girl Molly has been Hospitalized! I feel so lost without my day time shadow! On yesterday's post regarding Mollys costume I fail to mention how sad my doggie has been since the Triplets left to grandma & Grandpa's house last week. For all I know she was depressed and I was doing my best to make her happy, even buying her costume early. Molly has not been eating in the last 4 days "NOTHING" She did drink lot's of water sometimes way to much like she could not get enough of it! She even stop Barking at the Mail Man and that crazy driving UPS truck. As I was taking her Halloween Super Dog costume Pictures I notice her so weak only one Picture I took out of many she sat up only because I made her, My poor baby. I looked straight into her hazel eyes and notice her joy was gone. I immediately rushed her to Veterinarian. There Dr. Giannone check her out and said My Molly Lypmphnodes are very swollen. The Doctor needed to run some test on her to make sure she does not have "Lymphoma" All I heard was CANCER Oh my God my Molly Cancer! Also the Doctor needed Molly to stay in the hospital for a couple of Days so the can put an IV in her because she was very weak and very dehidrated. I checked her in kissed her goodby and left! Oh the tears we shed for our beloved pets. I had to think positive or I was going to lose it. It took me till this afternoon to compose myself and pay my Molly a visit. She was so happy to see me & Cory. She even wagged her tail. I about lost it! I just wanted to crawl in the cage with her and tell her it is going to be alright. One of the employees notice Molly so happy with us he decided to give her some of his Lunch (Tuna fish sandwich) She has not touched food in 5 days. He figure she's happy she might eat "SHE DID" she ate half of his sandwich Oh how Happy that made me! Molly is such a great dog; so affectionate, so caring, so smart. It really breaksmy heart and everyones hearts who knows her that she’s going through such troubles. She’s such an important part of my life, and my family’s life. She’s young, only six years. Please Pray for her and my Family. As Tomarrow we should know the results of her TEST! Thanks,

1 comment:

Rick Bambrick said...

You bet the Bambrick's will pray for you.