Apr 30, 2009

3:00 am Do you know where your husband is?

Ah! I'm sure my sweet Husband is sound asleep! He's been working so hard attending Launch parties, News Conferences and taking care of Business
Um, come to find out my sweet Husband has been out all night long! ( Ah'Hum) excuse me while I clear my throat!
Now many of you know my hubby is out of town on company business. He's in Brazil, South America. Yes I know he needs to be there, He's has a lot of responsibilities there and "I KNOW" he has to attend important events!
"BUT REALLY"    
Arriving at your Hotel room after 3:00am?
YES! 3:00 AM.  That's not acceptable!!!

I know my hubby, When it's 11:oo pm it's sleepy time for him!  I practically have to carry him to our bed, he's so tired!  Not so on his Business trips. He seems to always be wide awake and raring to go! 

Your probably wondering how I know about his after 3:00 am all nighter,
I guess he didn't realise, Brazil is "FOUR" hours ahead of pacific time! when he called me to check in! I guess he forgot about the time in Brazil, Duh!  I'll just blame it on Jet lag or one to many drinks for my man!

But is he so BUSTED! and that's not a good thing if your married to ME!

The only way he could make it up to me ( are you reading this Rudy?)
Is if he brings me something nice and expensive!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, boy! You have to understand that things start late in Latin America. The Launch event for our High Definition receiver was scheduled to start at 8:00pm but Latins are always late for events, therefore, the event didn't start until 9:00pm and they had several speakers followed by a Band. Also, I had to wait for my colleague to give me a ride back to the Hotel. You should be thankful that I had the courtesy of checking in ..

Luv,
You Hubby..

Jody said...

I love, love love that Rudy got onm here and explanined himself :)