Sep 10, 2009

Me a Tracking Device? Go figure

Am I all alone with this issue?

My husband and my two sons, apparently think that because I have a uterus, I have a type of internal tracking device! A device that tracks their belongings! THEIR LOST BELONGINGS!  

Remote Controls, in particular!

  • Hubby: "Baby, do know where the remote is?"
  • Me: "For WHICH TV?"
  • Hubby: "The bedroom!"
  • Me: "Where did you see it last?"
  • Hubby "I dunno! Do you know where it is?"
  • Me: "No, where are you looking?"
  • Hubby: "I haven't looked yet. I just thought you would know before I got in there."
  • Me: "Are you for real?"

  • Jon: "Mom, do you know where the remote is?"
  • Me: "For what TV?"
  • Jon: "For my room?"
  • Me: "I have no idea! I have not been in your room for days!"
  • Jon: "Can you come help me look?"
  • Me: "You have got to be joking..."

  • Cory: "Mom, do you know where the remote is?"
  • Me: "For which TV?"
  • Cory: "The family room!"
  • Me: "Where did you have it last?"
  • Cory: "I dunno! Do you know where it is?"
  • Me: "No, I haven't watched TV in that room today!"
  • Cory: "Will you help me look?"
  • Me: I swear one of these days somebody getting it!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Love the new blog name and look. You have the most creative blog I visit. Keep up the good blogging.

Marie said...

Hysterical! But......I thought you know everything....by the way, have you seen my remote?

Just kidding.
M

Debbie said...

OMG - this is my house! Except it's my husband!!!!

Hon: Where's my wallet?
Hon: Where are my keys?
Hon: Where are my shoes?
Hon: Where are my glasses?
Hon: Where's the remote?

IT DRIVES ME F-ing CRAZY!!!!

Bonnie said...

I have actually misplaced the living room remote! This is hysterical.

Bonnie

kristi said...

love the new look...I still call my mom and ask her ..and she doesnt even live with me..Maybe I should call you too.! :) -kristi